For any patient enquiries please call or email the Patient Care team on:
0333 3326946 (this is a local call)
Please note that calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Victoria Medical Centre, 153a Victoria Dr, Eastbourne, BN20 8NH
Pevensey & Westham
Westham Surgery, Church Bailey, Montague Way, Westham, BN24 5NQ
At Herstmonceux Integrative Health Centre, Herstmonceux, BN27 4LU
To change or cancel an appointment
Please ring our Patient Care team as soon as possible on 0333 3326946 (this is a local call)
If we can’t answer your call, please leave your name, telephone number and a short message and we will call you back shortly. Please note that calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
If you cannot attend your appointment it’s essential you tell us as soon as possible so that we can reschedule and free up your original appointment for another patient.
How to feedback, give a compliment or make a complaint
At the Community Cardiology Service we constantly strive to offer the best possible care to all our patients, all the time. There may be a time where you feel that we have done this particularly well, but also times where you feel we have not done this as well as we could have. We welcome your feedback as this is a way that we can improve the services we offer and we hope that you will speak to us about any compliments, concerns or complaints that you have. You can also complete the feedback form below or call us on 0333 332 6946 to request a paper copy.
Please speak to any of our administrative team if you would like to share any positive feedback with us. Alternatively, you can email on email@example.com or complete a feedback form.
Concerns and Complaints
Concerns you may have can often be resolved by our experienced administrative team, but should this not be the case, you can talk to our Office Manager, Jackie Woods, by calling the office on 0333 332 6946.
If you feel that your concerns remain unresolved you can put a complaint in writing to the Complaints Manager, The Community Cardiology Service, Herstmonceux Integrative Health Centre, Hailsham Road, Herstmonceux, East Sussex BN27 4JX or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are able to investigate complaints received within 12 months from the date that the issue in question occurred.
If you are complaining on behalf of a patient, we will need their written consent confirming that they wish the complaint to be investigated and that they are happy for someone else to deal with it.
Procedure on receipt of a complaint
• The Complaints Manager is the Office Manager.
• We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of the Office Manager receiving it.
• The complaint will be fully investigated.
• Some investigations may take longer where there are several people to speak to, however we will update you on progress, and the complaint will be dealt with as quickly as possible
• Following the investigation you will receive a full written response to your complaint
• Complaints will be treated with strictest confidence and will not form part of your medical record
Other contact points for complaints
• For complaints that you do not wish to resolve directly with the practice you can contact NHS England
Telephone: 0300 311 2233
Address: NHS England
PO Box 16738
Redditch B97 9PT
For complaints about treatment in Hospital you can contact the PALS service
Telephone: 01323 435886
St Leonards on Sea TN37
• If you need help making a complaint you can contact an advocacy service
NHS Complaints Advocacy Service on 0330 440 9000
• If you are unhappy with the outcome of a complaint you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
London SW1P 4QP
Helpline: 0345 015 4033